UPSC Recruitment | Download Notification of UPSC Recruitment | Download Application Form of UPSC Recruitment | Apply in 161+ Vacancies
UPSC, Union Public Service Commission , has recently announced the Recruitment notification for the applicants for the post of Drug Inspector, Master, Mineral Officer, Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director, Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) etc. interested and eligible applicants can apply for the positions. There are 161 vacancies for the applicants. Applicants can apply for these post via Online Mode. The application link is available on the official website www.upsc.gov.in .
Applicants who are looking for Govt Jobs can use this opportunity. Interested applicants are advised to check their eligibility criteria, age limit, experience etc. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 16 June 2022. The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is 17 June 2022. Applicants are advised to check official recruitment notification for further notification, result, syllabus, and more updates about the recruitment.
Recruitment Vacancy Details
Drug Inspector – 3 Posts
Assistant Keeper – 1 Post
Master – 1 Post
Mineral Officer – 20 Posts
Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director – 20 Posts
Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) – 2 Posts
Vice-Principal- 131 Posts
Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine) – 1 Post
Drug Inspector – Bachelors Degree in relevant subject.
Assistant Keeper – Master’s degree in Anthropology from a recognized University or Institute; Diploma in Museology from a recognized University or Institute.
Master – Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University; Degree in teaching from a recognized University or Institution
Mineral Officer – Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Economics or Bachelor’s Degree in Mining
Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director -Degree of a recognised University or equivalent
Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) – Degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry from a recognised University or Institute; OR Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing from a recognised University or Institute;
Vice-Principal– Master’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute; Bachelor of Education from a recognized university
Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine) – A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. M.D.( Social & Preventive Medicine)/ M.D.( Community Medicine) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent
For more details visit official notification.
- Applicants age must be in these categories:
- Drug Inspector – 30 years
- Assistant Keeper – 30 years
- Master – 38 years
- Mineral Officer – 30 years
- Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director -30 years
- Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) – 40* years for SCs and 38* years for OBCs
- Vice-Principal-35 years
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine) – 55*
- Check official notification for more about age relaxation.
- Application mode will b Online Mode, applicants submit their application via Online Mode.
Overview of the Recruitment
|Name of the Notification & post||UPSC Recruitment 2022 for 161 Vice-Principal, Mineral Officer, Master, & Other Posts|
|Notification Date||28 May, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||17 Jun, 2022|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application through ORA website: 16 June 2022
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 17 June 2022.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- visit official website www.upsc.gov.in
- click the “Recruitment Notification”
- read the notification carefully.
- Then, start filling up the Application Form carefully,
- And last, submit the Application form.