UPSC Recruitment 2022-23 | UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification | UPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Last Date 16.06.2022 | Total Posts 161
UPSC Recruitment 2022-23, Union Service Commission has announced the new notification for the job vacancy in various departments. There are 50 vacancies for the applicants. The mode f application is online, applicants can apply via online mode. Visit official website for application link, the link is activated. As per the notifications the applications will be received up to 02. 06.2022. There are only 50 seats for the applicants who will be selected for the post given below , like Drug Inspector, Assistant Director , Master in Hindi , Assistant , Registrar General , Scientist ‘B’ , Junior Scientific Professor and others. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs can apply for these positions and grab the opportunity.
The selection procedure will be based on computer recruitment test and interview. Selected applicants will be appointed at anywhere in India. The official notification and Registration link is available on official website www.upsc.gov.in . Applicants who are looking for any degree jobs can apply and also check their eligibility , age relaxation , age limit , selection procedure etc.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022-23
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO.09/2022|
|Jobs Name||Drug Inspector, Assistant Director, Master in Hindi, Assistant Registrar General, Scientist ‘B’, Junior Scientific Officer, Senior Lecturer & Assistant Professor|
|Total no of Vacancy||50|
|Job Locations||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.06.2022|
- Candidates should have passed Degree/ CA/ Master Degree in concerned subject from recognized university or institute.
- For more check notifications.
- Age limit for the applicant should be between 30 to 50 years
- UPSC will conduct Recruitment Test & Interview for selection of suitable Applicants.
Mode of application
- Applications of the candidates will be accepted via online mode only.
How to Apply in UPSC Recruitment 2022-23
- Go to official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click “Advertisement” find the advertisement “Advertisement No. 09 – 2022”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the home page, click “Online Application -> Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various recruitment posts”.
- Find the apply link for above said Posts.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- For more details about fee structure and many more visit official website.