UPSCIDC Recruitment 2022-23 | UPSCIDC Recruitment 2022 Notification| UPSCIDC Recruitment Application Form | Apply Online
UPSCIDC Recruitment 2022-23, UP State Construction and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd recently announced the notification of applicants for the various positions such as Assistant Engineer, Assistant Architect, Account Officer, Legal Officer and Company Secretary. According to the announcement, there are 62 vacancies for applicants, applicants can apply for a position in online mode. Applicants who are looking for a job in Uttar Pradesh can take this opportunity and apply before the
Applicants can download the posting and application link from the official website. Applicants must have an Engineering/Graduate/PG degree and the age limit must be between 21-40 years. Applicants applying for a position must review the eligibility criteria. , age limit, experience, etc. Applicants must pay the required fee and make the payment online or offline. More details of UPSCIDC Recruitment Positions, Upcoming UPSIDC Job Opportunities, Syllabus, Answer Key, Achievement List, Shortlist, Admission Card, Result, Upcoming Notifications, etc. will be uploaded to the official website.
UPSCIDC Recruitment 2022-23 Details
|Name of the Organization||U.P State Construction And Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No 01/UPSCIDCO/2019|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Architect, Accounts Officer, Law Officer & Company Secretary|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||03.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||01.01.2020|
Vacancy Details of the UPSCIDC Recruitment
- As per the notification there are 62 vacancies for the applicants, post wise vacancies are given below:
|Assistant Engineer||56||Rs.15600-39100+ GP Rs.5400|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSCIDC Recruitment
- Applicants must have hold the Engineering/ Degree/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check notification for educational qualification.
- Age limit of the applicants should be 21 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection process will be based on written test.
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for UR/ OBC applicants and Rs.500 for SC/ ST candidates.
- No fee for PH candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can make the payment via either online or offline.
How to Apply for the UPSCIDC Recruitment
- Go to official website www.upscidc.org
- Find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF MULTIPLE POST 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.