Vijayapura District Court Recruitment | Application Form of Vijayapura District Court Recruitment | Notification of Vijayapura District Court Recruitment
Vijayapura District Court, has announced the recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the post of Peon, Process Server & Typist-Copyist. As per the notification there are 28 positions are available, applicants who are willing to apply for the recruitment they can apply through Online Mode. Online registration has been activated from 25.06.2022. applicants who are looking for Court Jobs can use this opportunity and apply for the recruitment before the last date 24.07.2022.
Applicants can download Vijayapura District Court recruitment notification and online application link which is available on the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in . applicants who are willing to apply for the recruitment before that check eligibility criteria, age limit, experience, qualification etc. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of details uploaded at the time of online application form. For further recruitment notifications visit the official website.
Recruitment Details Of Vijayapura Court
|Name of the Organization||Vijayapura District Court|
|Name of the Post||Peon, Process Server & Typist-Copyist|
Vacancy Details Of Vijayapura District
|Name of the post||No of vacancies||Salary|
- Applicants should have passed 10th/ PUC/ Diploma for the posts.
- Applicants age limit should be between 18-35 years.
- applicants selection process will be based on Merit List.
- Online mode of application form is acceptable.
- NIL fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH candidates.
- Rs.100 for Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates.
- Rs.200 for General Candidates.
- Applicants can make payment via either online/ offline mode.
|Online Registration Starts From||25.06.2022|
|Last date for submission of online application form||24.07.2022|
Procedure to Apply for the Recruitment
- Visit the www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment” from the side bar.
- Open the corresponding notification link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Select the link “Click here to apply online application” for the post desired to apply.
- Fill the form with suitable details.
- Upload necessary documents & make the payment.
- Finally, “Submit” the filled in application form.