WB Law Department Recruitment | Notification of Law Department Recruitment | Application form of WB Law Department Recruitment
WB Law Department Recruitment, let me tell you that the Law Department, West Bengal has recently announced the notification about recruitment for the eligible applicants, Law Officer Post on contract basis for a period of one year. As per the notification there are 50 vacancies for the applicants. All the selected applicants will be allotted in West Bengal. Candidate who wants to apply for this post need to send your prescribed application along with relevant documents through Registered Post (or) In Person to the Office of the Secretary, Law Dept, Kolkata so as to reach within 10 days from the date of publication of this notification.
Applicants who really wants to apply for the recruitment, must have received LLB Degree form any recognized university. All the applicants will be selected on the basis of the ir performance in Interview. Applicants must read the notification to know about major details about the recruitment such as, age limit, experience, eligibility criteria, and so on. Incomplete and application received after the closing date will be rejected. For more information about West Bengal Law Department Recruitment 2018 vacancies, candidates may check the official website www.wb.gov.in .
WB Law Department Recruitment 2022-23 Details
|Name of the Organization||Law Department, West Bengal.|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40000/- PM|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Eligibility Criteria of the WB Law Department Recruitment
- Applicants should have hold , Degree in LLB/ Equivalent from any recognized university or institution.
- Applicants age limit, Minimum age limit is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 50 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official recruitment notification given below.
- Selection process will be based on, Interview.
- Offline Mode – By Registered Post/ In Person.
|Recruitment notification Date||28.09.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||Within 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
Procedure To Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to official website of WB Law Department www.wb.gov.in
- Click on option, Document Notices.
- Find the correct notification “Notice for recruitment of law officers” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility & download the offline application form.
- Fill all required details neatly and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through proper channel till the last date.