Western Railway Recruitment 2022 | www.rrc-wr.com online registration 2022 | western railway recruitment 2022 apply online
Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Western Railway Mumbai section decided to conduct interviews on 12.04.2022 for TGT position (Hindi, Maths, Science, Sanskrit, Social Sciences, Physical Education & Health) , Computer Science. And Teacher Assistant. Aim to fill 11 vacancies as a temporary teacher at a railway high school (English Medium). Participation will be done on a contractual basis only for the 2022-23 education sessions and during the contract period you will receive a salary of Rs. 21,250 to Rs. 26,250. Students seeking diploma / degree courses in the relevant fields are eligible for this interim teacher vacancy. Applicants who are interested in the activities of the Railway should check their eligibility and appear in the interview.
The candidate must have knowledge of spoken Gujarati. At the end of the contract period the contract will be terminated automatically. The requester must submit the request form in the official notice. During the interview the candidate must bring the prescribed documents. Applicants must submit the completed application form and the relevant document to the address provided. Applicant applicants should report to the Principal, Western Railway Secondary School (English Medium) Valsad, Gujarat, (WestYard Railway Colony) between 9.00 a.m to12.00 p.m. Candidates must have knowledge of Hindi and be able to teach in English.
WR Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of Organization||Western Railway|
|Noice Number||E / SCH / 890/1 Vol X|
|Name of the Designation||TGT|
|(Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Sanskrit, Social Sciences, Education & Health Education), Computer Science and Teacher Assistant|
|Number of vacancy||11|
|Walk-in interview date||12.04.2022|
Details of Western Railway Assistant Spaces and others
Conditions of Eligibility for Teacher Space
Qualifications of Education
- Candidates must have a degree / diploma / B.A.Ed with Hindi / B.Sc / BA / B.Ed / BCA / HSC and PTC or a similar university / institution etc.
- The applicant must meet the age limit of 18 to 65 years.
How to Choose
- The selection of the Western Railway train will be based on the entry process
- Walk-in Interview Details
- Candidates must report to the Principal, English Medium Valsad (West Yard Railway Colony)
- Time: 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM
- Interview Date: 06.04.2022 to 08.04.2022
- Date of proof of birth
- All education certificate / marking sheet
- Certificate of knowledge.
- One certified copy of the above-mentioned document
- Recent photo -2
- The candidate must submit the completed application form and the relevant document
- Address: President – Rail Schools and Chief of Staff at Western Railway Divisional Office Mumbai Central, Mumbai 400008
How to go for a Walk-in interview for RRC WR Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website
- Click News, Renewal and Rental >> Hiring
- Receive notice for the hiring of temporary teachers by contract at Railway Secondary School (English Medium).
- Download the ad and check fitness
- Nominee download application form
- Fill in the details carefully on the application form.
- Once you have verified your application form then submit the application to the specified address
- A candidate can appear for the interview on a given date and time.
Contact our daily rental site for upcoming announcements and latest updates etc. More information about western railway information such as age limit, qualification, interview date, time etc. is provided above.